Everyone knows whether the quality of the leisure chairs will be tested when they go through the factory. If they fail, they will return to the factory and do it again.
Here's a quiz for you on the lounge chair.
1. First, test the seat strength of outdoor leisure chairs, mainly through seat static load test, first to determine the loading point, then to carry out the static load through the loading pad.
In general, single or double chair do test in every seat, three chairs, to do the test in the middle or on either side of any position, four or more chairs to do the test in two seats on the edge.
2. The second is the seat fatigue test of the outdoor leisure chair, mainly by determining the loading point, which is tested by the loading point, and the test position is equal to the seat strength test.
3. Then the outdoor recreational chair by quiet load tests, the chair of the adjustable gear, testing should be transferred to the last step, the back of a chair is perpendicular to the ground, as far as possible with test the position of the seat strength test.
4. Then the outdoor recreational chair backrest alternate test, put the chair in the test on the ground, and slide block to prevent the chair, on the back of a chair even increase the weight of 100 kg, 50 mm at the back of a chair on the left and the right edge,
5. Outdoor recreational chair backrest impact test, put the chair in the test on the ground, with a stop block chair, to prevent sliding, chair with backrest impact hammer hit back level center position, for testing.
6. Outdoor recreational chair chair feet to the static load test, surface loading weight, will not force the feet of the chair feet from the side with the block blocking, from the test in the middle part of the foot, from the back of the chair forward horizontal force f, for testing.
7. Outdoor recreational chair chair feet to the static load test, surface loading weight, will not force the feet of the chair feet from the side with the block blocking, from the test in the middle part of the foot, horizontal force f, from the side.